THE Club for all owners of Swift Motorhomes and Swift Caravans
- Abbey, Ace, Autocruise, Bessacarr, Escape, Mondial, Sprite, Sterling, Swift - all are welcome
- Join us for fun, friendship and adventure
- We are a family club and welcome members of all ages
- You will be most welcome whatever the age of your outfit
- Membership offers excellent value for money
- Access to scores of rallies each year including several continentals
- No problems getting a pitch, even in high season
- Ever fancied taking your outfit abroad? Then why not come on one of our continental rallies?
- You can meet like minded people and 'get away from it all'
- Year round rallying
- Visits to sites and places not normally open to the public
- 40 + years' experience in rallying and other member services
- Visits to Swift's production facility at Cottingham near Hull
- Online joining via a secure server to make life easy
- Great products deserve a great fan club - we are that club!
Rally programmeThe Swift Owners Club runs around 75 rallies across the UK and Europe each year. These include both continental and UK holiday rallies. Each provides a great opportunity for you to relax with people who share the same passions as you. Swift Group caravans and motorhomes are equally welcome. We even have a downloadable file that allows you to put the rally locations in your sat-nav as points of interest.
What is a rally?
A rally is a Club organised gathering of members and their caravans or motorhomes with the general idea of socialising, having fun and going to interesting places. Find out more on our reports page
How much do rallies cost?Rallies are normally very cheap to attend. There is a rally fee of £4-6 depending on the length of the rally and then a site fee of typically £4 to £8 per night. A limited number of rallies have electric hook ups and these may add £2-3 per night. There is sometimes a social cost of a pound or two to cover the hire of a village hall or other costs. Holiday and continental rallies can be quite a bit more expensive as we normally use commercial sites with electric hook ups. Also meals and tours are often included in the costs.
Rallying the 'green' way Worried about rallying without a mains hook up? Find out how we manage by reading this article.
Year round ralliesAt the Swift Owners Club we rally all the year round so there's no excuse for leaving your caravan or motorhome gathering moss outside the main season. Indeed we run something like 35 rallies in the period October to March. Halloween nights, Bonfire nights, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, New Year rallies, Panto rallies, Valentine rallies, warm up rallies - we've got the lot!
Support and SparesThis website hosts a comprehensive support section with caravan specifications, user handbooks, manuals & articles. We also have details of specialist parts supplier and breakers for all your Swift caravan spares - and of course you can gain access to the Swift Talk forum, which is managed by Swift.