Swift Talk Forums HERE

Al-ko secure wheel locks

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Al-ko secure wheel locks

Postby carabiker » May 1st, 2008, 10:24 am

Hi All

Al-ko secure wheel locks

Having a slight problem using the above lock, the operation of the special key in the barrel was sticking I had to wedge the barrel with a pen knife blade and then try to get the key to operate the lock . Holding the lock barrel in my hand the key operation was still notchy even after lubricating with sewing machine oil

Phone calls

Telephoned Al-ko who then referred me to Lowe and Fletcher

Lowe and Fletcher their the switch board girl wanted to sell me a new lock and I then had to post my faulty lock to them for investigation. If faulty they would return the original lock and refund the price of the temporary lock plus all postage
Not a happy bunny and tolled her so
I was then given a direct line telephone number to one of teir tech people and we reached a compromise

Bottom line is :-
The security kit in the plastic case is supplied by Lowe and Fetcher in a sealed box to Al-ko
All registration of the kits go's to Lowe and Fletcher via the Al-ko web site
Lowe and Fletcher
http://www.lowe-and-fletcher.com/ENGLISH.HTM
LOWE & FLETCHER Ltd.,
Moorcroft Drive, Wednesbury, West Midlands,
WS10 7DE, England.
Tel: +44-121-505-0400
Fax: +44-121-505-0420
mailto:sales@lowe-and-fletcher.co.uk

Regards

Dave
Disco TD5 Conqueror 630 2008