Swift Talk Forums HERE

Extra halfmoon table and bracket

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Extra halfmoon table and bracket

Postby David Theaker » August 21st, 2009, 8:57 pm

Seemed like a good idea at the time-buy a second halfmoon table and bracket as fitted in the lounge area of some of the Swift Group shorter fixed bed vans and fit it as a bookshelf/cup of morning tea shelf on the offside wall of the fixed bed area. Has anyone ever tried getting hold of one? Swift only sell whole caravans!! and refer you to the dealers. My local dealer couldn't even find one on the swift catalogue computer. From stickers on the shelf I have the shelf itself was manufactured in Germany.
David Theaker
Members

Re: Extra halfmoon table and bracket

Postby TheSwiftGroup » August 21st, 2009, 9:38 pm

David,

We do have a comprehensive parts database available to all Swift Group dealers, who can find part numbers and order parts, either for replacement or addition. We, as a manufacturer, do not sell these parts direct to a customer, but a customer can certainly order them from a dealer, and The Swift Group will obtain the part, and send it onto the dealer.

If you can drop me an e-mail with your chassis number and a description (or even better, a photo) of the table you require, I can certainly find you the part number on Monday.

Thanks,

Ash
technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk
TheSwiftGroup
Members

Re: Extra halfmoon table and bracket

Postby David Theaker » August 27th, 2009, 9:01 pm

As I said seemed like a good idea at the time. Some good customer service from Ash at Swift Group gave me the part numbers for all the 6 parts I needed to build this table. Down to my local Swift dealer to check out the costing. table top £110!!! yes £110 for a small halfmoon piece of wood with plastic edging. Needless to say we didn't cost further. I may own a Swift but deep pockets is another thing!!
David Theaker
Members

Return to Technical