Swift Talk Forums HERE

sundance tap

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

sundance tap

Postby bev » October 8th, 2009, 7:48 pm

my swift sundance rear kitchen 2003 reg. Ihave broken off the tap how do i change the whole unit without taking out the fridge
bev
Members

Re: sundance tap

Postby haveago » October 10th, 2009, 10:15 am

You will probably need to lift the sink out a bit. It is held in by 4 screws, normally under plastic caps. The waste pipe is a push fit so can easily be disconnected to give you a bit more room to change the tap. Please let us know how you get on.
haveago
Members

Postby bev » October 10th, 2009, 3:34 pm

haveago wrote:You will probably need to lift the sink out a bit. It is held in by 4 screws, normally under plastic caps. The waste pipe is a push fit so can easily be disconnected to give you a bit more room to change the tap. Please let us know how you get on.

thanks I will now order the tap bev
bev
Members

Postby bev » October 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm

thanks the tap is fixed the water pipes were push fit the waste pipes loosened by the screws in the plug hole bev I will buy you apint when you are in taunton bev
bev
Members

Return to Technical