Swift Talk Forums HERE

1982/83 Swift Corniche roof vent sizes

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

1982/83 Swift Corniche roof vent sizes

Postby alanrt » October 27th, 2009, 1:56 am

I have not used my caravan for a few months. I went to the site where it is stored to check that all was in order and to give it a clean.

Unfortunately both of the roof vents need replacing :( . I was unable to measure the size of them as I had nothing to measure them with.

Does anyone know what size the roof vents are on 1982/83 Swift Corniche 14/5? I would appreciate if anyone can let me know to avoid me having to make a 90 mile round trip just to measure them!

I have contacted Swift Customer Services but they have advised me that they no longer have this information available.

Thanks

Alan
alanrt

Re: 1982/83 Swift Corniche roof vent sizes

Postby Giles » October 27th, 2009, 8:11 pm

Standard rooflights fit in a 400 x 400mm hole and this is probably what yours are. There is a small chance they could be the 'mini' size of 280 x 280mm. Many caravan accessory shops stock rooflights to you may be able to reach an agreement to take them back if they turn out to be the wrong size.
Giles
Members

Return to Technical