Swift Talk Forums HERE

swift royale 1994

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

swift royale 1994

Postby mick » January 23rd, 2010, 4:22 pm

hi. have owned the above vehicle for 2 years now and had some great times in it. like all vehicles this age its starting to throw up a few problems (clutch needs changing-internal electics deteriorating etc) nothing that cant be addressed with a bit of work and cash, but the big problem has been obtaining information on the original specs for the van. So can anybody out there help? Any technical drawings. wiring diagrams, Haynes manuals, or even a clue where I may lay my hands on any of these things will help. Its the 1971CC petrol version Ducato 14 TIA mick
mick
Members

Re: swift royale 1994

Postby Giles » January 23rd, 2010, 6:56 pm

Haynes publish a book called The Motorcaravan Manual. It's by John Wickersham - a highly respected author in this field. The book has excellent reviews and is currently on offer at Amazon for £12.09, with free delivery. It's full of useful information and will certainly help you with maintaining your motorhome.

As for a wiring diagram you could try the Swift Group. They are being very helpful to end users these days.
Giles
Members

Re: swift royale 1994

Postby mick » January 28th, 2010, 12:06 pm

thanks for the info. will chase that down and let you know how i get on.
mick
Members

Return to Technical