Swift Talk Forums HERE

Battery charger wiring on a Swift conqueror '03

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Battery charger wiring on a Swift conqueror '03

Postby Bridget » March 2nd, 2010, 8:12 pm

Hi folks desperately in need of your help. Our battery fell out of the external locker and has pulled out the wiring from inside the caravan and although we have endeavoured to reconnect it and got the 12v system working - the battery charger does not appear to be working. we have the caravan for sale and as usual left it till last minute to do all the bits of jobs and we just can't see what we have done wrong. We can't fnd a wiring diagram anywhere. The inline fuse at the back of the external locker is ok and all other fuses seem ok in the main electric panel but don't know if there are hidden ones or where the battery charger is located. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.... Bridget
Bridget

Re: Battery charger wiring on a Swift conqueror '03

Postby cls » March 2nd, 2010, 10:00 pm

Schematic drawings for 2003 models attached :D :

http://www.sargentltd.co.uk/Swift_Carav ... s_2003.pdf

Mark
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
cls
Members

Return to Technical