Swift Talk Forums HERE

hello every one

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

hello every one

Postby swanny » April 6th, 2008, 12:58 pm

hi i am new to caravan. i have a second hand corniche 14-2 think its a 1994 model. it has a slightly soggy floor which i have fixed :) .. it will be used mainly for when i go marshalling for winch challenges up and down the country. (all wheel drive club howling wolf challenge) i will also use it for weekends away. i tow the caravan with a jeep tj wranglar 4L silver in color.

swanny
as happy as a pig in ?????
swanny
Members

Re: hello every one

Postby shazzza07 » April 18th, 2008, 10:29 pm

Hi Ive just started with the forum and looking around, what do you on weekends when your not marshalling winching - ever though of joining the swift club, a friendly bunch and very helpful. :D :D
shazzza07
Members

Postby swanny » April 19th, 2008, 9:33 am

hi shazzza07

thinking of joining swift club. i have there site some were on this machine can i join at a rally or do i have to do it over the net ?

swanny 8)
as happy as a pig in ?????
swanny
Members

Postby Boomerang » April 19th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Join on line or send a cheque, details will then arrive in the post of all the rally details, inc the marshalls names and addresses to book-in, hope to see you on a rally field soon... :D
I'm not dyslexic it's my computer.

Andy
Landrover Freelander TD4
Swift Charisma 620 (2007)
Boomerang
Members

Return to General