Swift Talk Forums HERE

New Swift Owner (just saying Hi)

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

New Swift Owner (just saying Hi)

Postby preston_biker » August 15th, 2008, 8:08 am

Hi All
In May we took delivery of our new Charisma 570 which we are currently on holiday with in France. We are not totally new to caravaning as we had as we had a 1990 Abbey Alfa which I bought from my brother very cheap as a "let's try it and see" van and before that we were happy campers since 1985.

We tried and we liked and now the next milestone will be our first rally. We have booked for October at "fly your broom to Beds". I think like most new ralliers we are a bit apprehensive as we have no idea what to expect, but with two young children (7 & 4) we hope they will have a good time as we would like to do more rallies in the future. We live in Lancashire and looks like there are lots of rallies around us so who knows where we might meet other fellow Swift owners.

France at present is VERY wet, but as we are in the Jura region which is renounded for its lakes and water fallswhich the heavy rain has made even more spectacular so rain can be good on holiday :lol:

Hope to see a lot of you soon.

Graham, Caroline, Emily & Amy
Graham

Ford Mondeo estate, 2008 Charisma 570
I just love the freedom we have to go away when we like!
preston_biker
Members

Return to General