Swift Talk Forums HERE

information on Swift Archway Barnwell 1996

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

information on Swift Archway Barnwell 1996

Postby rose » August 27th, 2008, 1:42 pm

I have purchased a Swift Archway Barnwell 1996 from Kingsmill Caravans at Sutton in Ashfield and have not got any information on it. The handbook in the caravan is not for this range. The Archway range was made for White Arches Caravans at Northampton. I have spoken to them and they have sent me a single sheet on the 1994/5 barnwell which is different specs. As the caravan is still being serviced I cannot measure the awning size or check the weight. I wondered if anyone can help with any info please. :(
rose

Re: information on Swift Archway Barnwell 1996

Postby carabiker » August 27th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Hi

If you know the Swift model that the Swift Archway Barnwell 1996 van is based on then try these links

Caravan Data http://www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/vandata.htm

Buyers Guide http://www.caravanbuyersguide.co.uk/index.html

or

Get the chassis number /vin No/ cris number ring Swift customer help line and request a copy of the hand book which will give the size

Dave
Disco TD5 Conqueror 630 2008

Dyslexic key board don't look at me
carabiker
Members

Re: information on Swift Archway Barnwell 1996

Postby webmaster » August 30th, 2008, 11:21 am

I have moved this post as it was in the items for sale/wanted forum.

If the handbook is for 1996 Swift caravans then it is correct. Swift only produce one handbook each year but it covers all vans. Yours is a dealer special so may have a few extras over the base model but otherwise will be the same.
webmaster
Site Admin

Return to General