Swift Talk Forums HERE

hello from cleveland

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

hello from cleveland

Postby debbieg » September 6th, 2008, 1:57 am

I am quite excited my lovely mum has just given my small family her swift corniche caravan . she is old but still lookes lovely. (the caravan)

I am so glad i found a swift club. Now, it has been some time since i used a caravan and would ask if any one can point me in the right direction for biginners. in fact we could do with a buddy to help us in many areas of caravan information

is there any kind soles out there in fellow swift land?

yours respectfully debbie :D
debbieg
Members

Re: hello from cleveland

Postby preston_biker » September 6th, 2008, 3:02 pm

Hi Debbie and family

We live in Lancashire (so not exactly close), but like you we have just become proud owners of a swift and joined this club and forum.

While not new to caravaning or camping we do apprciate how you feel.

You will find lots of people here who can help and advise on almost any question you can think of and even if they do not no the answer usually they will point you in the right direction.

If I can help in anyway please let me know.

Graham, Caroline Emily & Amy
Graham

Ford Mondeo estate, 2008 Charisma 570
I just love the freedom we have to go away when we like!
preston_biker
Members

Postby Claver » September 6th, 2008, 11:19 pm

Yup - just ask away and we'll try to help you.
..........Blakemere 5 berth 2000 - a special edition of the Allouette.............
Claver
Members

Postby debbieg » September 8th, 2008, 2:24 am

i went to see her today and she is lovely, no damp and in excellent condition :) we are a very happy family. and thanks for your welcome people :)
debbieg
Members

Return to General