Swift Talk Forums HERE

Hello, to everyone at SOC...

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Hello, to everyone at SOC...

Postby elvis 365 » September 20th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Im known as elvis..lol
I own a 1993 SWIFT CHALLENGER 360E... two berth, it would be great to chat with you, and to come to some of your rallys or meets, I live in essex, and like to get out as much as possible with our van,( Priscilla).. we also have a couple of tents which we use and a Raclett trailer tent, we like to organise rallies and meets as well, as join in the fun of the club... we also like to share our experiences with others that maybe new to camping or caravanning.

It will be nice to get to know you all.
Regards to you all.

Im currently organising my second ELVIS (2009) meet in Lincolnshire if anyone is intrested in joing us,, Last one exceeded the total of units expected 20 units were booked... 26 actually arrived.
this meet is a fun meet, .. so youll be more than welcome.. pitch price is 6.00 per night on the rally field.. add 4.00 for leccy on the main camp field.
elvis 365
Members

Return to General