Swift Talk Forums HERE

swift accord 2006

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

swift accord 2006

Postby chrispy050 » March 4th, 2009, 11:17 am

hiya .. i have just bought a 2006 swift accord 490 , which after one outing is so much better than my last van.. Is this a dealership special ? what model is is based on ? i can't find out much info from a web search .. can anyone give me more infomation about the van
Cheers
chrispy050
Members

Re: swift accord 2006

Postby Giles » March 4th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Swift Accord vans are dealer specials. I think they used to be exclusive to Mendip Caravans but since that was aquired by Discover Leisure they can now be found at most Discover outlets. My guess is that yours is based on the Charisma spec (there was no Charisma 490 so could just be Challenger spec) but will have some upgrades and extras. If the fire has piezo ignition then your van is probably Charisma based. If it has electronic ignition then your van could well be Challenger spec.
Giles
Members

Return to General