Swift Talk Forums HERE

Swift Challenger (late eighties) - user manual anyone?

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Swift Challenger (late eighties) - user manual anyone?

Postby kenw » June 3rd, 2009, 8:17 pm

I have a 1987 Swift Challenger that came with no manuals either for the caravan itself or for the equipment. I have downloaded files for the Cascade water heater, the Central Heating and the fridge but if anyone has a caravan manual for that era that can be scanned to pdf I would be most grateful. It could be emailed to me at swift@kenw.me.uk
My caravan is the Challenger SE 490/4 but I expect any late eighties manual will have relevant information about the electrics etc..
Regards,
Ken.
kenw
Members

Re: Swift Challenger (late eighties) - user manual anyone?

Postby daizym » September 6th, 2009, 11:59 pm

Hi I have a manual for a 1989 challenger if this is any use let me know and could scan it an e-mail to you.
David
daizym
Members

Postby Tashman » September 9th, 2009, 9:28 am

If you e-mail the Swift group and ask them - they will probabbly e-mail you one.

We recently bought a Swift Corniche without a manual - e-mailed the Swift Group and within a week they e-mailed me one back.

enquiry@swiftgroup.co.uk

Hope this helps

Tashman :)
Tashman
Members

Postby kenw » September 12th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Thanks for the helpful replies but I have now changed the Caravan. Sorry, I had forgotten about this request or I would have left another message already.
Regards,
Ken.
kenw
Members

Return to General