Swift Talk Forums HERE

New Conqueror

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

New Conqueror

Postby LANDY V6 » June 23rd, 2009, 7:03 pm

Has any one else had problems with their new van ? first time out central heating did not work took it back to the dealer they fixed the problem (air lock & not enough fluid in the system ) second time out ,water problems the onboard tank filled but i could not get water to the taps or to the water heater on board pump pulling air took a cara rerpair man to find this out but it cost me £35 ,next the fridge freezer packed in after one day took nearly 2 weeks of phone calls to dealer and swift ,to the dealers credit they got in ( touch with a thetford engineer he came out but could not fix the problem,Thetford had a phone call from us direct and we spoke to Joe what a man he took onboard the problems that had gone on over the two weeks and rang us back to say that a thetford engineer (David )would come and replace the the fridge freezer on site true to his word the engineer turned up replaced the old/new fridgefreezer and we got on with our holiday.Thanks a lot flintshire caravan sales & Thetford But not Swift in all this they never returned our calls and still haven't but they've got our money . :( :( :(
Regards Mike.
LANDY V6
Members

Re: New Conqueror

Postby TheSwiftGroup » June 23rd, 2009, 9:23 pm

Mike,
I am sorry that we have let you down.
If you want me to investigate what has gone here and come back to you I will, if you can give me your details.

Once again sorry,

Regards,
Andy Spacey

aspacey@swiftleisure.co.uk
TheSwiftGroup
Members

Re: New Conqueror

Postby LANDY V6 » July 1st, 2009, 9:43 am

Thanks to Andy spacey (Who is that man),things have got moving at swift .After many phone calls us ringing an answering machine , and them doing the same we finally got together, Swift have promised to put everything right ,and reimburse us with our losses,Once again thanks to everyone at Swift. :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch this space ...
Regards Mike.
LANDY V6
Members

Return to General