Swift Talk Forums HERE

Fabric for '05 Sundance

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Fabric for '05 Sundance

Postby Lynn » July 9th, 2009, 8:57 am

I require some material to match that already in my 2005 Sundance 590 motorhome. I emailed Swift, but did not get a reply. I am sure that I read a magazine article some time ago about a firm that buys up old stock when manufacturers change the inside of their 'vans. There must be such a place, that insurance firms etc can contact in the event of a claim. Can anyone give me any information please?
Lynn

Re: Fabric for '05 Sundance

Postby webmaster » July 9th, 2009, 10:36 am

Lynn,

Have a look at this post http://www.swift-owners-club.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=418. You will see contact details for several caravan and motorhome upholstery companies.

Also don't forget these forum boards have a search facility (at the bottom of each of the forums).
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Fabric for '05 Sundance

Postby TheSwiftGroup » July 9th, 2009, 8:13 pm

Lynn,
I apologise that you didn't get a response, If you want to email me I will give you the fabric name and reference and our original supplier,
Thanks
Andy

aspacey@swiftleisure.co.uk
TheSwiftGroup
Members

Return to General