Swift Talk Forums HERE

Swift Celeste

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Swift Celeste

Postby christine » September 10th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Hi there
I'm new to caravans and have just been looking at the Celeste 2 berth 2003. But I can't seem to find it on the Swift list of models why is this.
christine
Members

Re: Swift Celeste

Postby duffer » September 10th, 2009, 5:54 pm

The reason is that the van is a dealer special exclusive to Cranham Caravans in Essex. It will be based on a Charisma (or possibly) Challenger but have additional features. Dealer specials offer great value for money.
duffer
Members

Postby christine » September 10th, 2009, 9:48 pm

\thanks for your prompt reply.We really liked the van which is in excellent condition and have put a deposit on it. Do you happen to know what sort of extras?
christine
Members

Postby duffer » September 11th, 2009, 7:48 am

Not specifically as I'm not familair with this model. Typical extras/features can include electronic ignition for gas appliances, alarms, unique upholstery, stainless steel grab handles, alloy wheels, additional lights etc.
duffer
Members

Return to General