Swift Talk Forums HERE

Any information on my Swift Minuette

This forum is now closed to new posts but remains here as a source of information. New actictivity has transferred to the Swift Talk forums (see link above).

The views expressed here are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily those of the Club.

Any information on my Swift Minuette

Postby chriscooper » January 24th, 2010, 6:14 pm

I have a very old Swift Minuette and would be interested if anyone could give me an idea of it's age. The only thing I have been able to find is the serial number A976962. Going on how these typically work makes me think 76, possibly September (as in 09/76). It must be pre-1978 as it has glass windows. It is still largely original, although has been fitted with mains electric in the past, and I've made some changes too such as new and extra light fittings. As usual for caravans of that age it's very solid and after resealing is dry, with just some rot on the bottom corners.
chriscooper

Re: Any information on my Swift Minuette

Postby Jim Cain » January 25th, 2010, 9:25 am

It’s worth giving Swift a ring (01482 847332) quoting the chassis number. They might just be able to tell you when it was made.

Failing that try posting a photo in this forum. One of our many members may be able to help.
Jim Cain
Members

Return to General